GREEN DRINKS!


I have been asked over and over what my current daily drinks consists of, so I thought I would go ahead and get back into posting a bit on my blog. Please know that I am leaving all the previous posts on this blog concerning my various daily regimens over the past 3 years, but none of them mirror what I do now, after my Hippocrates Health Institute visit in November 2009.

So, here is my daily green juice regimen - 3 green drinks a day. Also, at least 1 wheatgrass shot a day (should be 2).

One green drink in the morning (simple):

12-16 oz cucumbers
very alkalizing

Two afternoon drinks:

12-16 oz each
Cucumbers, celery, garlic, ginger, and then whatever I have on hand like chard, broccoli, kale, etc - eventually I will get a twin gear juicer and will add sunflower sprouts. I also add green algae (E3Live) to the midday green juice.

Surprisingly, these take hunger away and really satisfy you! They are sooooo good for your body!

Slurp it up baby!

No comments: